Run Stillwater ‘17: Donation for Volunteer Staffing!
Run Stillwater is pleased to continue our “Donation for Volunteer Staffing” program!
NOTE: We were thrilled to support the following organzaions at the 2016 Stillwater Half Marathon:
- River Valley Christian Church
- Interact of Mahtomedi High School
- Stairs of Stillwater/Youth Advantage
- Community Vineyard Church - Youth Service Trip to Mexico
- East Ridge High School Speech Team - Woodbury
- Girl Scout Troop #54234
- Breast Cancer 3 Day
Local non-profit groups, school organizations and youth groups are invited to staff an area at any of our three races in return for a donation to your group. This is a fun, team-building opportunity to raise some money, enjoy each other's company, cheer on runners of all ages and provide a much-needed service for the events. We'll support your nonprofit organization with a donation for your help and enthusiasm!
Here is how it works:
- Be your organization's volunteer coordinator. This opportunity is for nonprofit groups only, we are not able to accommodate single contributors at this time.
- Go to Sign up Genius to see what slots are available for the Stillwater Half Marathon, May 27
- Choose your opportunity and reserve it online
- Gather your people. Requirements are two adults to a group and a minimum age of 14. You'll be responsible for gathering your folks to participate and making sure your spot is covered on race day.
- We encourage each group to "wear your colors" and promote your organization. We'll help with a listing and link (if available) on our website
- Detailed information and logistics will be available prior to the event
Questions? Email email@example.com if there's anything we can help answer for you.